This is my second post after such a long time. Well, I don't really know what I'm going to talk abt. It's juz random things after all,bfor I fall asleep. Uhmmmm.. Maybe I can tell u about my dream last night. It's been long time -couldn't remember exactly how long, I juz like to say that coz it make me feel all grown up- since I dreamt abt 'him'. Hehehehe! I'm sure there will be bunch of people who would punch,kick,smash,and scold me if I dare to confess this dream to them. Let me count it now. Anggi, Lulu, Cempaka, Egha, Ddew, Fara, Titis, Tiara, Dhanny, Didi, Phie, Au', Lia, Darma, Willy, Jere, including my sist n mom, Novi, so on. Huff! A lot! I could die if every single of them grant me a kick!!! Hhuuu.. But it can't be helped. It's already happened, and once again, I dreamt abt him. I tried to analyze my current situation why would I dreamt abt him again. I thought it had something to do with my flu, n fever, and cough. I do really hope It had nothing to do with my heart anymore ;)
heyaaaa! Such a stupid wish. We already knew that it's impossible! Hahahahaha! Juz cut it out! Don't analyze any further. Don't deduce anything either. Such waste of time :(
anyway, in my dream, he's smiling like always, standing n walking as always, looking into my eyes as always. It was kindda disaster,though! I mean,the situation of our surrounding in my dream. Flood and earthquake. Kind of chaos. In my dream I saw Not only him,but also other friends as well. Dhiaur, Galan, Taruna, a lot of friends! 'He' and I went all over the place,trying to find something. It's not really clear whether or not I was with him or he was with me at that time. Maybe we missed each other? But I juz know that we were both searching for something. I didn't really understand what's goin on, or how's my feeling. Things happened too fast. I didn't ever sure if I was looking forward to see him or not. I juz remember that I saw him there,in my dream...
*Guess I was getting in to Tsubasa Reservoir chronicles too much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment