How's life treating u there?
Do u hav ur meals properly?
Get enough rest?
Do u happy with ur friends?
With ur univ?
With ur lecturers?
With assignments?
Hey, Y.O.U!
How's ur feeling to live far away from home?
Do u ever feel lonely?
Do u hav a troublesome problems?
Will someone take care of u when u'r sick?
Do other people treat u well?
I bet they do! :)
'Coz u'r so adorable
With that smile on ur face
With that sweet gestures of urs
U know..
U always be a gentle person
sensitive and caring
dependable yet cute
I'm sure no one can resist!
...........
...........
...........
Hey, Y.O.U!
I'm asking u...
Why r u so quite?
Why won't u answer?
Is it that difficult to say?
Or u'r already fine there..?
without me around u..
without me bugging u..
without me gettin' in ur way...
Hey, Y.O.U!
What are u thinking right now?
What's in ur mind?
Is it me..?
Is it other people?
Is it other matters?
I juz wanna know..
Why do u remain silent?
Hey, Y.O.U!
Why won't u juz take some times,
to answer my questions?
to simply fulfill my demands..
the desire to embrace u tightly?
Hey, Y.O.U!
What do u think of me?
Am I being such nuisance?
Am I bothering u?
Does my existence disturb u?
Have u had enough of me?
Do u want me to disappear?
Hey, Y.O.U!
I never want to bother u
I even never thought u will keep ur beautiful eyes on me
I guess it can't be helped
Since I will always accept ur silence
As well as ur decision,
While watching ur back from distance
Hey, Y.O.U!
I juz want u to know that,
It's already enough for me
When u giv me time to say...
I've loved Y.O.U since long time ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment