HAVEN'T MET YOU YET
by: Michael Bubble
I'm Not Surprised
Not Everything Lasts
Have Broken My Heart So Many Times,
I Stopped Keepin' Track.
Talk Myself In
I Talk Myself Out
I Get All Worked Up
Then I Let Myself Down.
I Tried So Very Hard Not To Lose It
I Came Up With A Million Excuses
I Thought I Thought Of Every Possibility
And I Now Someday That It'll All Turn Out
You'll Make Me Work So We Can Work To Work It Out
And I Promise You Kid That I'll Give So Much More Than I Get
I Just Haven't Met You Yet
Mmmmm ....
I Might Have To Wait
I'll Never Give Up
I Guess It's Half Time
And The Other Half's Luck
Wherever You Are
Whenever It's Right
You Come Out Of Nowhere And Into My Life
And I Know That We Can Be So Amazing
And Baby Your Love Is Gonna Change Me
And Now I Can See Every Possibility
Hmmmmm ......
And Somehow I Know That Will All Turn Out
And You'll Make Me Work So We Can Work To Work It Out
And I Promise You Kid I'll Give So Much More Than I Get
I Just Haven't Met You Yet
They Say All's Fair
And In Love And War
But I Won't Need To Fight It
We'll Get It By It ??
To Be United
And I Know That We Can Be So Amazing
And Being In Your Life Is Gonna Change Me
And Now I Can See Every Single Possibility
Hmmm .....
And Someday I Know It'll All Turn Out
And I'll Work To Work It Out
Promise You Kid I'll Give More Than I Get
Than I Get Than I Get than I Get
Oh You Know It Will All Turn Out
And You'll Make Me Work So We Can Work To Work It Out
And I Promise You Kid To Give So Much More Than I Get
Yeah I Just Haven't Met You Yet
I Just Haven't Met You Yet
Oh Promise You Kid
To Give So Much More Than I Get
I Said Love Love Love Love Love Love Love .....
I Just Haven't Met You Yet
Love Love Love .....
I Just Haven't Met You Yet
NOTE:
Dear, Friends.. I know you (and I) are desperate about love.
I know you (and I) are scared. Doubting yourself.. Feeling insecure.
I know you (and I) are disappointed by love.
I know you (and I) are too hurt to go on.
But you see, there are other things beside love.
About life, birth and death.
About what you've got for the world.
Value yourself, treasure yourself.
And other will see you as who you are.
They will know how special you are.
And I always KNOW how ADORABLE you are.
Don't be afraid of being lonely.
Loneliness is simply a choice.
And I WON'T LET YOU hav that choice.
Forgive yourself, accept all your weakness n strength.
Coz I accept YOU with all my might.
Juz make a peace with yourself.
And LOVE will always come to YOU..
from ME.. from other who always been LOVING YOU.
With luph,
-INTAN-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment