Dear, -HAWK-
I'm so glad, reading this beautiful letter of yours.
It doesn't matter for me why you love me,
The most important thing is that you love me as a girl, and only me.
I may childish and stubborn, I may insist you to give all I want.
And what I want is all of you, without exception.
I don't even care how will you show your love, as long as it is from your deepest heart.
Nor I think about your look or appearance, because I see you not with my eye, but with my feeling.
Dear, -HAWK-
I know I might not be able to sit on your side right now,
but trust me, my heart and my mind are always yours.
Even though you might not know, I always keep my eyes on you.
Searching and watching your back.
Waiting and hoping that you will look back at me..
Dear, -HAWK-
I'm not the expert, nor I can be one.
I will always be a newbie and may not know what to do if it is about you.
So please, be honest to me and keep saying you always love me.
-little chicken-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment