SILENCE

|
You're fooled by my silence.
You fell because my silence.
You're sick because of my silence.

I was alone because my silence.
I was nervous because of my silence.
I was confused because of my silence.

Are you tired going of my silence.
You Will cry because of my silence.
You will drown because of my silence.
You're almost dying because of my silence.

I Love you because of your silence.
I picked you because of your silence.
I'm holding your arm because of your silence.
I hug you because of your silence.

But You Left me for my silence.


created by ANGGINI TRI WIJAYANTI


NOTE: Maybe some of you wonder why did I post lots of friend's poems in my blog. Well, It's because I wanna appreciate their poems. You see, both Anggi and Anggini seem don't really care with their works. They juz simply put it on their FB notes. Even, they don't tagg anyone. So sad. Though my blog is juz for invited reader only, but still, at lease, my readers will read it, rite? And I'm trying to put it in ikastara.org as well, but uhhhh,,, too much unnecessary 'rules' there and it make me wanna PUKE. I wanna put their poems (in english) at poemhunter, but I can't coz it wasn't mine. Huffff,,, I hav another solution. I remember Ata ask for my poems to be edited and published as a book, collaborating with other writers as well. Maybe I could ask her to put Anggi, Anggini, and Fara  too? Not a bad idea, rite? I will propose soon. I will  make the draft. I'll do some edition too during the holiday! WOW. GREAT! It makes me EXCITED. Can't WAIT!!! 

0 comments: