No BRA!

|
Alarm 6.00 AM.

Opened my eyes at 10.30 AM.

First lecture, 11.00 AM. 

First thing to do: Put on my Juventus T-shirt on the top of my white tank top (sounds a lil bit funny), craved for breakfast. Then brushed my teeth, washed my face, put on some lotion, went to uni (coz I was way too late for having a shower, and it's winter anyway).

While I was waiting for the traffic light turned green, I realized something strange around my chest. It felt lighter, more freely than usual. I could feel the wind blowing my chest. Wohooooooooo......

I FORGOT TO PUT ON MY BRA! 

What a nightmare!!!

Thank God, it was literally NIGHTMARE.

But still, I went late for uni today...

Ha-Ha-Ha

4 comments:

Atrifia Aulia said...

muahahahahahha
*ngakak guling2

tapi klo di LN banyak sih ya yg kyk gitu..aahaha

rinz said...

Soale aku kalo bobo suka ga pake bra sih. nyesek gitu lhoo kalo malem. hahahahahahahaha~

Fara said...

BODOH!!!
hahahahahahahahahahhahahaha

rinz said...

hohoho. begitulah. slacking off is good~