Trying to know more about YOU

|

Last week, he took the personality test for me. Hahaha.. I know it was a bit childish for me to ask him, but I just couldn't help it. I was really curious about his type and I wonder if our types are compatible with each other. I also wanna know all his strength and weakness so I maybe have more ways to deal with it. Hahaha... Soo, this is it! 

ENTJ STRENGTH:
  • Genuinely interested in people's ideas and thoughts
  • Enthusiastic and energetic
  • Take their commitments very seriously
  • Fair-minded and interested in doing the Right Thing
  • Very good with money
  • Extremely direct and straightforward
  • Verbally fluent
  • Enhance and encourage knowledge and self-growth in all aspects of life
  • Able to leave relationships without looking back
  • Able to turn conflict situations into positive lessons
  • Able to take constructive criticism well
  • Extremely high standards and expectations (both a strength and a weakness)
  • Usually have strong affections and sentimental streaks
  • Able to dole out discipline

PS: Tons of things that I LIKE about HIM. Not really far off from what I know but I'm sure that he has much more good things than the list above. Hehehehehe....

ENTJ WEAKNESS:

  • Their enthusiasm for verbal debates can make them appear argumentative
  • Tendency to be challenging and confrontational
  • Tend to get involved in "win-lose" conversations
  • Tendency to have difficulty listening to others
  • Tendency to be critical of opinions and attitudes which don't match their own
  • Extremely high standards and expectations (both a strength and a weakness)
  • Not naturally in tune with people's feelings and reactions
  • May have difficulty expressing love and affection, sometimes seeming awkward or inappropriate
  • Can be overpowering and intimidating to others
  • Tendency to want to always be in charge, rather than sharing responsibilities
  • Can be very harsh and intolerant about messiness or inefficiency
  • Tendency to be controlling
  • May be slow to give praise or to realize another's need for praise
  • If unhappy or underdeveloped, they may be very impersonal, dictatorial, or abrasive
  • Tendency to make hasty decisions
  • Make explode with terrible tempers when under extreme stress
PS: Erghhhhh... No comment. I know that currently he is working really hard on all the points above. Hehehe... I know he can be a better person! 

POTENTIAL PROBLEM AREAS:


  • May be unable to understand other people’s needs where these differ from their own.
  •   May unwisely assume their ideas are the only right ones and are therefore being fully implemented by others.
  •  May become childishly petulant or angered when confronted by situations which require feeling judgments.
  •  May become so engrossed in a plan or ambition that personal needs and the needs of others are forgotten.
  •  May take every decision not made in agreement with their rational beliefs as a personal rejection.
  •  May be easily taken in or manipulated by others via agreement with their rational attitudes.
  •  May become obsessed with small obstructions and difficulties to the point where the overall plan is forgotten.
  •  May believe natural limitations are actually ailments which ought to be eradicated
  •  May assume others are ever plotting against them.
  •  May  believe only their own view of the world or a situation is correct, even to the point that they make it into a kind of dogma which must be followed by those around them.

PS: Huhmmmm... I sort of know it. That's the kind of problem I always have with him. Should find out the way out then.. Hope we can cope together!

0 comments: