Words Darker Than Their Wings -ALTER BRIDGE-

|


They say
you are right
I hope that I'm wrong
I know that you tried
But still it is gone

Just don't you lose hope
I swear I never dream that we're alone
Now don't you let go
I swear I still believe though I don't know

Remember the years
I still walked tall
I only fear
Now I only crawl

How could I be wrong?
I hope there comes a day your fear is gone
How could we be lost?
Lost just seize to be not carry on

Into the light may you fall
Into the light may you follow
Into the light may you know
Truth alone
Into the light may you fall
Into the light may you follow
Into the light may you know
Truth alone

You can love someone
Go never to ask why
Or to fear again
Go find your peace tonight
Go set out towards the sun
Let the new begin
Go soon your day will come.
Day will come

Into the light may you fall
Into the light may you follow
Into the light may you know
Truth alone
Into the light may you fall
Into the light may you follow
Into the light may you know
Truth alone
Truth alone

Truth alone
Truth alone



PS: I dunno whether you will open my blog or not. But you gotta know that I need time to rethink all about us. I will let you know once I go home. See you. I wish you all the best.

3 comments:

warsito said...

nice post gan goog luck

BLACKBOX said...

nih buat kamu...kapanpun kamu blogging, mohon terma ini ya....

Dihas Enrico said...

lagu lama kan.....?