I miss him. I miss him. I miss him. So much that I almost can’t bear it.
I miss him. I miss him. I miss him. So much that I almost faint.
I miss him. I miss him. I miss him. So much that I feel like flying home right away.
I miss him. I miss him. I miss him. So much that I saw his shadow on my window.
I miss him. I miss him. I miss him. So much because I LOVE HIM.
Happy FATHER’S day! :’)
PS: Sorry for the delay. It supposed to be yesterday..

14 comments:
happy fathers day... but i love mother day,,,, :)
entah mengapa....
o ya,google sebenarnya punya sesuatu yg baru... :)
happy father's day too
arti judulnya itu apa?
Arti judulnya:
'I MISS HIM SO MUCH'
I don't think i have anyone to be missed on father day.
berarti vermisse itu "kangen" yah :P
tu judulnya bahas jerman knp isinya pake bahasa inggris.. ?
i love my father, tooo.... hope your father always happy in there. :)
kirain miss siapa. hehee
Anakin: Oh well, you can miss anyone u like whenever u like. no restriction. rofl.
John Terro: yep.
Dihas: coz it's too complicated to make a poem in Deutsche. I'm still learning afterall.
Nuellubis: what do u mean by 'hope my father always happy IN THERE?'
he's safe n soundly at home though. lol.
Mb Fani: hehehehe. you saw right through me,,, it's for my honey-bear as well. *blushing*
kangen sama papa yaa...
Happy fathers day.
betewe, lama bener deh aah saya ngga mampir sini. Sekalian mumpung masih suasana idul fitri, mohon maaf lahir batin kalo selama ini banyak salah-salah komen dan tindakan yang tidak menyenangkan ^_^
i'm sorry. i dunno. hahahha... because when i read it, i thinked your father was... (i'm afraid to write it. :p)
um .. ya ya :P
wew belajar bahasa jerman juga...
dulu di sma bahasa jerman adalah mapel yang paling menakutkan....
untuk aku lulus....padahal nilainya parah 5,5
Post a Comment