I'm in the trem now, running late (actually,I'm really2 late) for my appointment with 'arsenal guy'. Not only that, I've to pick up my friend first before meet him. Hhhh... Dunno why I don't feel excited even though I knew I will hardly ever see him again in the future. I'm juz messing up my feeling, I think. Uwaaaa... Let's see how I feel after this lah!
I know it will sound stupid, but suddenly I am remembering my chemistry project n math1 quiz next wednesday! OMG! It's riddiculous!!!
hahahahaha..... It can be concluded that my work are more important than him (uuuuuups!)
Only Allah SWT know the perfect time for every single event in my life.,.
Luv will come in the right time for me, someday... (-_-)
cheers,
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Luv will come in the right time for me, someday
suka dg kalimat terakhir
Post a Comment