A Song For My Best Friend (behind the scene)

|
Aaaaaaaargh~
I DO REALLY MISS U, FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!
Uff... In my brain, I juz suddenly played that song (BEST FRIEND IN THE WORLD by David Corey).
Dunno why,,,
but I'm sure it's our theme song.
I remember, the first time I heard that song was from Egha.
She came to me one night, while we were in studying room and suddenly put earphone on me.
She said, 'Coba dengerin deh liriknya baek2! Aq suka lagu ini...'
That's it!! >,<
uuuuuhmmmm.....co cweeet~~~
Hhh...... OMG! ;(
hix hix hix ;(
my eyes are teary now~
Don't wanna say much, all alone in this weekend make me feels shitty enough!
Yeeeeeiks......!
I should juz shuddup n do my homework (What kindda weekend is that?!?!)
or maybe I can forget about that damn things (homework) n start to reading comics! ^0^
Yaaaaay....Great!
I can read it while listening to the Sheila on 7!
I hope it's not SAHABAT SEJATIKU
(It would make me SAD again coz this thing is my theme song with my SMP bestfriend)
huwaaaaa......
LuluChaaan...TisChaaaaaan..... Farandhit~
uff......Stop it!!! They can't hear me, anyway....
Heiiii... I wanna show this thing to them.
But how? They are all busy :(
Oh, hell....... It is not a must.
I mean, they all have already known I LOVE them.
What's for? Don't bother them with your melancholy feelings, Intan!
Juz pray n hope the best for them lah :)
Hahahahaha.....
Have a Good Weekend!
Cheers,

1 comments:

Fara said...

Ya ampun,aku baru sadar kalo kamu nulis ini (kemane aje lo Far?!).Pasti kamu lagi galau waktu nulis ini, keliatan dari diksi yg kamu pilih, hehehe. We aren't going anywhere kok, and you're not bothering at all just because u want to share s'thing with us. Just talk anytime and we will listen to you, ok? ;)