Wondering..

|
I wonder.. What is dream?
Something that you desire?
Something that you must get?
Or something that you can let go but hardly can be forgotten?

I wonder... What is family?
The one who share blood with you?
The one who always care for you,
Or the one who always quarrel with you?

I wonder... What is friendship?
Something to treasure in it's peak time,
and throw away when I am far away?
Someone to be pleased and to be with in leisure time?
or someone to be cried on in the saddest time?

I wonder... What is life?
sad life? happy life?
While the borders between them is as thin as hair.

I wonder... What is love?
Enjoyable or heartbroken thing?
Isn't it stupid to feel happy and sad in the same time?
Aware with fashion and stuff?
Questioning yourself..
Uncomfortable.. Insecure.. Jealous?

I wonder... What is faith?
Something to believe when you, yourself know that you are still seeking about it?
Or just wanna take it easy,
Know nothing and believe in blindly?

I wonder.. Who Are You?
A Friend? An Enemy? A Stranger? A partner?
Doubt and Doubt.
Trying to protect my fragile heart.
Every single pieces that might remain,
after the calamity that came.

And I, too wonder... Who Am I?
Who makes me, -ME- now..
Who shape me as -ME- now..
Is it my dream, my family, my friends,
Is it life, love, faith,
Or, IS IT YOU...?

NOTE: 
I wrote this bcoz i confused with myself. i thought i know who i am and what i wanna do in my life. i thought i was mature enough. i thought i could always keep up with my decision. i thought i wouldnt confuse anymore. but I WAS WRONG. i ,still am, confusing about myself. what is my attention? what do i want? how could i reach both my idealism and dream? how could i communicate what i want to my family? what do my family want from me? what do i want from myself? i'm still thinking about it. in one side, my dream, to become A DOCTOR. the other side, i think about my PARENTS and my duty to succeed their business, to be A GREAT ENTREPRENEUR. my idealism... i wanna help other people. as much as my hand can reach. that's why i wanna be a doctor. to help others. however, i know i can still help other people by being a great entrepreneur. maybe not directly like a doctor helping patients, but still, there are huge possibilities i can help more people indirectly by offering more jobs. many people would depend on it. especially for a big country like Indonesia, i could at lease increasing job opportunity. you see, there are bunch of reason why i should go on and become an entrepreneur. and less reason to be a doctor. i dont have any offense for it. i just wanna say: you dont really need a reason for cashing your dreams, rite? It is A DREAM, after all, no logic reason behind it. hhhhuuuuuuuuu... this is the last time. i hav to come up with my final decision soon. cant turn back anymore...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I wonder why you can made this beautiful poem..

Unknown said...

wah grammernya kok kacau ya? hehehe..asal nulis aja.

rinz said...

iyaaa... grammarnya emang kacau banget. masih baru dateng itu. masih belum pinter. hahahahahahahaha