Gezzz,, I HATE HOLIDAY! Being alone in holiday time like this. Why? Coz it makes me think of you. I miss you so damn badly, assh*le! Huweeeee,, huweeeeeee,,, You jerk! jerk! jerk!!! I wanna HATE you if I could! And I couldn't. And you know it. That I couldn't possibly hate you. Gyaaaaaaaa,,,,,!!!!!!
I have had enough of sweet words! Sorry, I don't have any left for you today. No more poems, no more letters, no more sweet talk. I'm sick of it!!!! I just wanna swearing, swearing, and swearing again!!!!! You, skinny bastaaaaarddddd! Aaaaaaaargggghhhhhhhhhh,,,, I am soooo frustrated! And I have no food left with me. Making me feel even worse, though I have been gulping tons of chocolate!!! It is YOUR FAULT, if I'm getting puffier this holiday. Uh-Uhh! And I don't wanna hear you complaining about my looks or my weight later. Coz it is YOUR FAULT. You make me become FATTER!!!! Be A MAN, juz shut your mouth up, and take RESPONSIBILITY for that!!! OK? Don't ever dare to say that I don't really try to be a pretty girl for you. I love you, and I'm waiting for you. It should be more than enough, rite? I don't wanna feel more miserable than this. I NEED FOOD. No, I mean, I should say: I NEED YOU in the first place... But I know that it is impossible. So, I will stick to this: I NEED MORE FOOD, MORE SWEETS, MORE CHOCOLATE!!!! Well, more friends will do as well..
Huhmmmmm... I think I must find a distraction soon. Any distraction will do, as long as it can make me not thinking of you. But, in fact, I'm not letting myself find that distraction. Pretty idiotic, you could say. Even I didn't do what must I do today. Ohhh,, maybe I'm just too lazy. Hahahahaha... I juz wanna lay on my bed and,,, thinking of you.. wkwkwkwkwkwkwkwkwkkkkk! No use. But it's holiday! Don't you think its up to me how to spend my holiday? Then, yeahhh,, I realize that it's not all your fault that make me feel miserable. Simply, you juz too easy to be missed. Hehehehehehe... And fact, I'm choosing to miss you instead of doing other things... Isn't it make me looks like a fool???
Hehmmmm,, I'm sure this writing will give you a real shock, won't it? Especially the first and second paragraph. I was soooo rude! Calling you with those words. Hahahaha! I know, you will never ever think that I can be this impudent. Well, maybe you really will never know. Coz I won't let you know. Wakakakakakakakk! But don't misunderstand me. I'm not covering my bad, I'm juz don't wanna make you feel sad or guilty. And mostly, coz I don't wanna hear you say: Apa boleh buat. Mas jg ga bisa apa-apa. Memang beginilah keadaanya, mas minta pengertianmu, Intan harus sabar, so on. Pliiiiizzzzz yaaaa! I KNOW IT. I have already been accepting all the consequences. And it doesn't matter for me. You should know better why I am doing it, rite? Hehehehe...
So, yeahhh, that's why I thought it would be better if you never read this. But, uhmmm,,, in the other hand, I want you to know how I really felt. I mean, I don't want to pretend in front of you. Hhheee,, though I said I don't want to pretend, in fact, I'm still doing it in front of you. Even I always delete all the wallposts that I wrote for you this week. I juz feel that it is useless. And I can't find anything suitable to write on your wall as well. Hohh! I really don't know. Maybe you are the only one who know what to do???
Huwaaaaaa.... I'm still not sure, whether to let you read this or not. Let's make a bet then! I will tag this notes to you, just for today. If you get any pesiar tonight, then you can read it. If you don't have any pesiar, I will erase all the traces so you wouldn't know. Alright? I have no expectation, I will not raise my hope too high either. Hehehehehehe..
One last note. If you do read this thing,, uhmmmm,,, I don't know... ohhh,, well, pretty pliiiizzz,, don't say anything about pengertian, sabar, situasi, kondisi, tanya sama temen, so on. I knew it already. Juz accept my temporary rage quietly, ok? I don't need any comment for that. But I would plead to know what you are thinking about the rest!
Pheeeew,,, writing this all really relieve me. Hehehehe! Cheers!
After a while, I can back to my usual self in front of you. The calm and composed girl. Mature and sweet. Patient and Caring. Smooth and Soft. No big deal. You will never know how harsh I could be. Not now, at least. Coz d'chan told me that no pesiar malam today. Very well then. No need to worry, I still love you tonite, till tomorrow come.. till the end come... as long as Allah SWT give me time to loving you. hahahahahahaha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
set..paling kasar..keliatan bgt lo lagi ada masalah..sori baru nyempet baca..
ahhhh.. iya nihhh... hiks hiks hiks!
huaaaa kenapa kamu? masalah yang waktu itu di message ya :D ata.
nahhh,,, gpp,,, gara2 chelsea kalah aq jd makin miserable kmrn. jd tambah kangen aja,,, hahahahahhaha...
Post a Comment