I am Just An Ordinary Girl

|
I wish I have a super power that allow me to come and see you anytime.

I wish I can use telepathy to send you this overwhelming feeling of mine.

I wish I have special ability to read your mind at any rate.

I wish I have the right to just keep you in the jar, monopolizing you as I like, having you all just for myself, call you as mine, and only mine.

Those are wishes. Hopes. Desires.
I dare to think about it yet I don't dare to pray for it. Why should I?
 
I am just an ordinary girl. Without any super power. I can't possibly come and see you anytime. Simply coz I just want to wait. Waiting for my love to bloom for you. Deepen it after every minute without you. Strengthen it after every hour I spend with you. Treasure it forever no matter what will happen.

I am just an ordinary girl. I can't use telepathy thingy. I can't send you this overwhelming feeling of mine. Instead, I will always write these beautiful words for you. Filling it up with every pray I hold in every breath I take.

I am just an ordinary girl. I don't have special ability to read your mind. I don't know what you are thinking in your head. Coz I want to have you telling me, with that sweet and gentle voice of yours. Whispering to me, and only me.

I am just an ordinary girl. I don't have the right to monopolize you. Nor I can order you around. Instead, I want you to come to me by your own will. I want to feel be needed by you. I want you to stand beside me as equal. I want you to see me as who I really are. I want you to accept me in a blink.

I am just an ordinary girl. Without super power, without special ability, without any privilege whatsoever.

Why should I need one?


*ohhh, man! this is BULLSHIT*

4 comments:

Unknown said...

keliatan banget lo lagi setres berat rinz...sabaaarrr

rinz said...

Bukannya ini sooo sweet yahhh?
wkwkwkwkwkkwkwkwkwkwkwkkk!

Anonymous said...

hahahahaha aseeeek berat bahasanya ;p ata.

rinz said...

hahahahahha... it's bullshit though.. tetep ja kmrn sabtu aq ngamuk2 saking ga tahannya,,,