PIECES -SUM 41-

|
I tried to be perfect but nothing was worth it
I don't believe it makes me real
I though it'd be easy but no one believes me
I meant all the things I said


If you believe it's in my soul
I'd say all the words that I know
Just to see if it wouldn't show
That I'm trying to let you know
THAT I'M BETTER OFF ON MY OWN


This place is so empty 
My thoughts are so tempting
I don't know how it go so bad
Sometimes it's so crazy
But nothing can save me
But it's the only thing that I have


If you believe it's in my soul

I'd say all the words that I know
Just to see if it wouldn't show
That I'm trying to let you know
THAT I'M BETTER OFF ON MY OWN,

ON MY OWN

I tried to be perfect it just wasn't worth it
Nothing could ever be so wrong
It's hard to believe me it never gets easy
I guess I knew that all along

If you believe it's in my soul
I'd say all the words that I know
Just to see if it wouldn't show
That I'm trying to let you know

THAT I'M BETTER OFF ON MY OWN!



0 comments: